- Gain a basic understanding of coordination of benefits rules and will learn of available educational resources from the ADA.
- Acquire a basic understanding of participating provider organization (PPO) plan designs and how these plans manage care by controlling costs.
- Have a better understanding of common contractual clauses and the national processing policies within PPO agreements and the potential financial implications on a typical dental practice.
This no-cost webinar is another of the many ways the ADA is working to support our members by providing valuable educational resources on dental insurance issues for dental practice managers and front office staff.
- An Introduction to Dental Benefits
- Dental Plans - Coordination of Benefits
- How to File an Appeal (Downloadable PDF available under Supporting Materials below)
Please note: CE credit is only provided for participating in the live webinar; viewing this recording does not qualify for credit.