- The Special Considerations of Pain Management and Opioid Use in Older Adults - ADA CE Online [Webinar]
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Addiction Field: A Call to Dentists [Webinar]
- Opioids, Dentistry and Addiction: The Dentist’s Role in Treating Pain [Webinar]
- Integrating Controlled Substance Risk Assessment and Management into Dental Practice [Webinar]
- Putting Stewardship Where Your Mouth Is [Webinar]
- What You Need to Know Now About Pain Management As the Opioid Overdose Crisis Evolves [Webinar]
- The Dental Hygienist’s Role in Supporting Patients with Substance Use Disorder [Webinar]
In addition to these webinars, ADA has also developed two new downloadable resources in partnership with the Providers Clinical Support System (PCSS).
From the ADA's Guidelines for Practice Success (GPS), download the following two FAQs on hydrocodone combination products (HCP) regulations.
The National Maternal and Child Oral Health Resource Center (OHRC) has released two downloadable resources:
- Opioids and Children and Adolescents: Information for Oral Health Professionals (PDF)
- Prescribing Opioids for Women of Reproductive Age: Information for Dentists (PDF)
Providers Clinical Support System (PCSS) offers additional, free education and training at PCSSNOW.org.
Funding for this initiative was made possible (in part) by grant no. 1H79TI081968 from SAMHSA. The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.