Explore ADA Hall on AADOM eCampus for unique practice management resources that can help you successfully manage a dental practice.
Credentialing Resources for Office Managers
- Office Hours for Dental Practice Managers (PowerPoint)
- CAQH Proview "Office Hours" for Dental Practice Administrators (Webinar - July 2018)
- Professional Liability (PLI) Document Submission Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
Practice Manager Module Guide
Practice Manager Module Guide is to assist Practice Managers in using the CAQH ProView® Practice Manager Module. The Practice Manager Module is designed to allow for common information to be entered at one time for multiple dentists. There is no need to fill out redundant information for each dentist practicing in your office.
Attention Office Managers: To best protect the dentists' information, please remember to log out of CAQH ProView® account & close web browser when finished with CAQH ProView® session.
- A Practice Manager Module Guide (PDF)
For assistance using the Practice Manager Module contact CAQH Practice Manager Support Center at 888.599.1771.
Single Upload for Credentialing Bulk Upload for Credentialing
Run a Practice More Effectively with these Additional Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
How can a practice administrator or credentialing manager obtain ADA ID numbers for any U.S. licensed dentist (members and non-members) working for the same group practice?
There are 2 ways to find out a member or non-member dentist’s ADA ID number. Option 1 is meant for practice managers, Option 2 is for the dentist.
Option 1: How Credentialing Managers can Request ADA ID #s for your Dentist(s) online:
Option 2: Have the dentist contact the ADA MSC personally to get help looking up their ADA User ID
- Due to the legalities of making sure the ADA has authorization to provide a third-party with a dentist’s ADA ID number, the ADA developed an online tool to streamline this type of request specifically for when group practices need to obtain their dentists’ ADA ID #s. The online request form to request ADA ID #s can be accessed here.
- Once the credentialing manager submits the online form to request the ADA ID #s, it will be processed by an ADA Member Service Center (MSC) representative. The representative will be able to generate the search results and release them to the credentialing manager.
- Credentialing managers can also contact ADA Member Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 621-8099 if they need assistance using the online form.
- Any member or non-member dentist can personally contact ADA Member Service Center at email@example.com or (800) 621-8099. A representative will be happy to help.
I have the dentist’s ADA ID #, now how do I obtain the ADA account password? The dentist(s) says that they forgot it or never set it up.
Here are the dentist’s options for resetting his or her ADA password:
Option 1: ADA passwords can be reset online by the dentist through a self-service reset feature located on the ADA log in page.
- Important note: Each dentist will have to have a unique email address to reset the password and access the account.
Option 2: The dentist can personally contact ADA Member Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 621-8099 for assistance with resetting their ADA password.
How can I, as a practice manager, receive communications on behalf of my dentist?
Our recommendation is that once you have access to your dentist’s CAQH ProView profile, enter a shared practice email or your business email address in the required email fields in CAQH ProView. Those required fields are referred to as the “primary email” and the “PMOC 1” email fields. These are the email addresses which will receive reminder emails from the system when the next attestation is coming due.
Any dentist who created a profile after October 1, 2017, will be required to create an account by logging into ADA.org/credentialing and signing on to CAQH ProView. You only have one username and password to access both ADA.org and CAQH ProView.
- If you (or your dentist) previously had an account before October 1, 2017, you can still access your existing account directly through CAQH ProView but both ADA and CAQH recommend going directly through ADA.org/credentialing to ensure your accounts are hosting the same data.
Other useful tips for practice administrators and credentialing managers
For dental offices in the beginning phases of exploring the ADA® credentialing service, powered by CAQH ProView® for the first time, here are some additional resources to get started:
Additional Contact Information:
- ADA Member Service Center: email@example.com or (800) 621-8099, available to assist all U.S. licensed with credentialing questions every Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm Central Time
- CAQH ProView Support at (888) 599-1771